Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Gold Stone update and Finnish legend



There are now 29 gold stones out there in Wales, England and Finland. Each stone is marked with:

JAS 2015/2014 and its number 1-29.

If you find one take a photo of you with it showing its number and email it to me at sheridanjulieann@gmail.com and I will send you a prize.

The one above follows a Finish legend:

Finnish legend has it that on Jaakko's naming day, 25th July, Jaakko throws his stone into the water and swimmers start to feel the Autumn chill.

I followed this tradition and threw a stone in the Finnish waters yesterday, April 13th, 2015. I had to do it because I am flying home from Kimito on Saturday, so its a little early and I hope I have'nt ruined it for the swimmers......


1 comment:

  1. My main issue is Cheap Archeage Gold that I have tried to assert boundaries with Archeage Gold her before and she didn't seem to care. Upon telling her how certain things made me feel, she didn't apologize, showed no Buy RS Gold concern for my feelings. She just Buy Archeage Gold brushed me off.

    ReplyDelete